AIM
jaskalkat

Trapped On The Internet Trapped On The Internet

Funny song!

Your movie was ok..your song was great..the loading time was also awsome! how did you get a sound file that small! It is a good movie, i suggest watching it cuz it loads instanly on a 56k modem!

Weird Stick Stuff Weird Stick Stuff

PIECE OF SHIT

You gave my movie a 1! hahaha yours is gay as hell! it isnt even a movie! you should see how good you are in flash and stop giving ppl bad scores cuz their better than you. You are the most childish person on new grounds, you jelous bitch!Come check out some of my stuff, go search for dbdp or dbz fighter..it is good shit unlike yours!

Done1done1done responds:

You're one of the happy people on NG :-D

C Meets Atlanta Brave: SE C Meets Atlanta Brave: SE

WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT

it was shit! all it is is a blinking screen! you give my shit a one when everyone else gives it 10's. and you expcet to do better than me. YOU ARE A IDOT! your shit sucks ass!

jas

Done1done1done responds:

I didn't like your movie... that gives you no reason to go ballistic. I'm not attacking you, I just don't like Dragonball Z... people have different opinions. Chill out guy!

(DBZ)My Way (DBZ)My Way

Gay ass shit!

This is stupid.. Just a bunch of animated gifs put together to form a movie.. with gay ass graphics.. hours of loading.. just a huge ass waste of time.. wanna see some real funny shit go search for dbz and find dbdp season 1 or search for dbdp.. That is real dbz in flash.. shit i cant belive this thing has like a 3.48 that is sad.. it should have like a 1.59 or something even lower.. no storyline..no nothing.. nice music though.. but music isnt everything..

DBZ Dende&popo DBZ Dende&popo

It was ok.....worth the small file!

I think you should have used better graphics.. Like on dende.. the top of his head is kinda flat, it should be round. I did like it though.. Ohh.. and some other screwups.. Vegeta never fights cell. And Piccelo should have been standing next to trunks krillin and some other z fighters. And besides all that stuff.. it was hella cool! i really wanted to see trunks in this one. no one ever shows trunks in their movies! Well I do! LOL... I checked out yours so check out mine ok..http://www.newgrounds.com/ portal/view.php?id=31973 here is the addresss

DBZ :: MTV DBZ :: MTV

It was ok... not worth the loading time

What is up with Goku's clothes when he is getting ready for the kameamea wave? Theyu look all backwards? Check it out.. It was ok movie.. all the pics were ripped, i thinkk.... except for vegetas.